For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tourism Source Market Insight - China (2021)
GlobalData's Tourism Source Market Insight - China (2021) report provides a thorough insight into China's domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Chinese tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
- 2020 saw domestic tourism decline by 26.5% in China. Comparative to other destinations worldwide where lockdown restrictions have been in place for longer periods of time, this YoY decline is low.
- GlobalData forecasts show outbound travel will not surpass pre-pandemic levels until at least 2022 potentially reaching 174million.
- Forecasts display domestic overnight stays will continue to increase from 2021 to 2024 (CAGR: 8.8%) as more tourists may opt for domestic trips over international.
- OTA's were the most common booking channel with 55% of respondents using an OTA to book their holidays in 2019.
- This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in China's domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Chinese tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
- This report examines the impact of COVID-19 on Chinese outbound and domestic tourism