For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"There was a decline in probe systems market in 2015, which was balanced by strong growth in service management and workforce automation.
This report assesses which vendors are leading in the service assurance systems market for the telecoms industry, and provides profiles of the leaders and their challengers. CSPs’ continued focus on increased operational efficiency, enhanced customer experience and reduced churn drove spending in professional services.
This Market Share Report Provides:
- detailed market share data for the service assurance systems market overall, as well as five sub-segments:
- probe systems
- service management
- fault and event management
- performance monitoring
- workforce automation
- a year-on-year comparison of the market shares in 2014 and 2015
- a summary of key market developments in the market overall and each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 23 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
- BMC Software
- CA Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Mycom OSI
- NetScout Systems
- Nokia Networks
- Resolve Systems
- Spirent Communications
- Viavi Solutions
Key Questions Answered In This Report
- What was the overall size of the market (service assurance software systems for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the service assurance market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the service assurance systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products, product-related services and professional services?
Who Should Read This Report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing – according to different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market-share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP)
- Emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- North America (NA)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Western Europe (WE)
- Probe systems
- Service management (SM)
- Fault (FM) and event management (EM)
- Performance monitoring (PM)
- Workforce automation