For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
SEB - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB) provides corporate and institutional banking as well as retail and SME banking. Corporate and institutional banking offers life insurance, pensions, shipping and real estate financing, research and strategy, transaction services, capital markets, investment banking, asset management, venture capital, and investor services. Retail and SME banking includes savings, lending, digital services, exchange and finance, overseas services, and wealth management. The bank serves individuals, SMEs, and institutional and corporate clients through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals primarily in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
This report provides insight into SEB's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- SEB is partnering with technology solutions providers to offer seamless services to individual and business customers. In 2021, the bank partnered with Google Cloud to accelerate its digitization journey.
- SEB is collaborating with various third-party providers and offering other institutions' products through its own channels and platforms. SEB is embracing open banking through its developer portal, offering APIs to external developers.
- SEB is focused on developing its digital channels in order to improve the customer experience. SEB's digital tools include SEB Singular (which offers digital investment banking advisory services) and SEBx (which offers real-time cloud-based solutions for businesses).
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into SEB's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions.