For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Obesity: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Obesity is a preventable chronic condition, defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation characterized by raised body mass index (BMI ?30), which is a major risk factor for chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases (CVD), diabetes, musculoskeletal disorders, and several major cancers.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of Obesity. Overall, GlobalData expects that the approval of new long-acting GLP-1R and dual GLP-1R/GCGR agonists, and a novel appetite reducing drug will drive Obesity market growth during the next decade.
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Obesity market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Obesity market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.