For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe - 2019
"Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe - 2019", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
In Europe, handsets will remain the largest contributor towards revenues over 2018-2023. M2M/IoT subscriptions will record the fastest growth over 2018-2023, driven by significant opportunities coming from use cases and solutions tailored to the different vertical industires including asset tracking, telematics, telehealth and digital signage. Going forward, operators will continue their focus on 5G network launches & coverage expansion. 5G will also provide several opportunities for telcos, such as monetizing premium speeds, larger data plans bundled with video and eGaming content, as well as a multitude of other opportunities in the B2B segment.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Europe in the global context; this section provides a comparison of European mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Europe's mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Europe; it provides analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of mobile subscriptions, users, and penetration along with device and traffic trends.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in Europe; this section examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2018-2023.
- Section 5: Key findings consists of a summary of key findings for European mobile broadband market.
- Mobile operators in Europe continue to tap opportunities in the mobile-fixed convergence market by merging or acquiring established or smaller local fixed service providers. This is part of European MNOs' strategy to maximize revenue and reduce churn.
- Data consumption in Europe is booming and GlobalData expects average data consumption to double between 2018 and 2023.
- M2M/IoT subscriptions will record the highest net additions between 2018-2023 among all mobile device types.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Europe's mobile telecommunications market trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Europe's mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Europe.