For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Jordan: Country intelligence report" is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Jordan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Jordan's telecom service market will grow from $1.1 billion in 2019 to $1.6 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.2%, primarily driven by growth in the mobile data, mobile voice, and fixed broadband segments.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Jordan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Jordan will grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 83.0% of total service revenue in 2024, led by growth in data ARPS due to growing consumption of mobile data services, and growth in mobile Internet subscriptions.
- Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 11.8% over 2019-2024, to reach $217.8 million in 2024 from $124.6 million in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Jordan's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Jordan's mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Jordan's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Jordan.