For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Microfluidic technology refers to the technology of controlling, operating and detecting complex fluids at microscopic dimensions. It is a new interdisciplinary subject developed on the basis of microelectronics, micromechanics, bioengineering and nanotechnology.
According to this study, over the next five years the Microfluidic Components market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Microfluidic Components business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Microfluidic Components market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Microfluidic Components value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Solenoid Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Proportional Valves
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Oil and Gas
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in Chapter 3.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Vesta Automation Srl
- Staiger GmbH and Co.KG
- Metal Work S.P.A.
- Camozzi Automation
- Fortive Corporation
- Aignep S.P.A.
- International Polymer Solutions
- FIM Valvole Srl
- Humphrey Products Corporation
- The Lee Company
- Dolomite Microfluidics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Microfluidic Components consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Microfluidic Components market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Microfluidic Components manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Microfluidic Components with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Microfluidic Components submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.