For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Europe kombucha market is projected to record a CAGR of 15.25% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. The region's market growth is accredited to the demand for organic and natural kombucha and the growing prevalence of stress-associated health problems.
The Europe kombucha market growth analysis includes the assessment of Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe. In France, the rising demand for natural and organic kombucha, especially by the millennial population, drives the country's market growth. Moreover, customers are also willing to pay more for organic kombucha beverages, thereby encouraging manufacturers to introduce natural products. For instance, D-TOX, a French company, provides 100% raw kombucha drinks integrated with an extensively high level of gluconic acid, utilized for eliminating the body's toxins.
In Italy, the prevalence of hectic lifestyles results in higher incidences of health issues, primarily linked with stress, such as gastrointestinal disorders, slow digestion, and hyperacidity. These conditions continue to remain advantageous for kombucha sales in the country. Moreover, according to the Società Italiana di Medicina Generale, the Italian population is largely impacted by acid reflux, and the percentage surged from over 6% in 2006 to 18% in 2016. As a result, the demand for health drinks, such as kombucha, is estimated to be high across Italy. Hence, these factors are expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
Some of the eminent market players are Bucha Kombucha, The Hain Celestial Group Inc, PepsiCo Inc (KeVita Kombucha), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments