For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The North America kombucha market is evaluated to grow with a CAGR of 14.43% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. The region's market growth is attributed to factors such as the increasing number of domestic manufacturers and the targeted focus on expanding their product offerings.
The North America kombucha market growth analysis includes the assessment of the United States and Canada. An increasing number of manufacturers in Canada, concentrate on augmenting their product offerings that extend to various other markets. As a result, this provides the country with lucrative opportunities across the region's thriving kombucha market. For instance, Montreal's Rise Kombucha, Canada's primary and leading kombucha company, expanded to the United States.
On the other hand, major kombucha market players have also stabilized their presence across the Canadian market through distinct strategies. In particular, GT's Kombucha continues to offer its products through airport outlets in the country, as well as convenience stores. Likewise, Tonica Kombucha distributes its products throughout Canada and targets over 450 outlets. These include Select Loblaws, Whole Foods Market, etc. Therefore, such factors are anticipated to fuel the market growth in Canada during the forecast period.
Key players operating in the market are GT's Living Foods, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Revive Kombucha, Health-Ade Kombucha, PepsiCo Inc (KeVita Kombucha), The Hain Celestial Group Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments