For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc's point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation, the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests'.
There are many manufacturers of in vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
- Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
- The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
- This report is ideal for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
- The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests' is a useful reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of point-of-care instruments and tests such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc. and HemoCue AB but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. - Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company's Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembioannounced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- POC Focus
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company Name