Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
"Communications service providers' desire to provide an omni-channel experience and deploy cloud-native systems will drive investment in the customer care systems market."
landing page banner The worldwide customer care systems market is forecast to grow from USD11.7 billion in 2015 to USD15.5 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 5.8%. The market will be driven by communications service providers' (CSPs') focus on adopting an omni-channel architecture and deploying cloud-native systems in the short term, and automated attendants and user-level engagement in the long term.
This Forecast Report Provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer care systems market, split into:
- four application segments: customer relationship management (CRM), customer interaction, subscriber management and device management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer care systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.