For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The industry report package Tea Markets in Africa to 2021 offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for tea in different African countries. The package includes tea country reports from the following countries:
Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, Sudan
The reports include historic market data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall tea market size, 2010-2021
- Tea market size by product segment, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall tea market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall tea market, 2010, 2016 and 2021
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Green tea (unfermented)
Black tea (fermented or partly fermented)
Tea concentrates, extracts and essences
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tea market in different African countries?
- How is the tea market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the tea market in different African countries to 2021
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.