Consumer durables is a cataloguing of consumer goods that are not essential to be bought very often as they are fashioned in a way so as to last for an extended period of time. Profits in the consumer durables sector were most profoundly…
Like many emerging market economies, Indonesia is facing considerable pressure from the current shifts in the global economy. This, in turn, has been impeding growth in recent years, contributing to considerable risks and vulnerabilities. However, foreign investors' appetite for emerging markets has made the region more favorable in recent times. As a result, enterprises are investing eagerly in various ICT domains.
- Kable's survey shows that Indonesian enterprises are increasing their ICT investments in 2016 across core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
- The survey further reveals that Indonesian enterprises are giving the highest priority to SaaS solutions and are allocating a major proportion of their cloud computing budget to the same both in 2015 and 2016. In the same context, enterprises are also significantly increasing their investment in the private and public cloud in order to secure their information and gain agility.
- Indonesian enterprises are also investing eagerly on various IoT-equipped devices such as audio ID and mobility technologies, real-time location tracking, and network sensors in order to track the safety and location of their assets and information.
ICT investment trends in Indonesia presents the findings from a survey of 52 Indonesian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Indonesian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility management. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Indonesia. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Indonesia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT rupiah in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Indonesian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Indonesian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility management
- Factors that are influencing Indonesian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Indonesia enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Indonesian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Indonesian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Indonesian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Indonesian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Indonesian enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT rupiah are being allocated by Indonesian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Indonesian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility management)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Indonesian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and objectives that Indonesian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies