For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Truck-mounted Concrete Pump is an important part of any construction project. It is used in transferring liquid concrete by pumping it to the construction site. There are mainly three types of concrete pumps: Boom or truck mounted pump; Trailer, line, or stationary pump; Specialized usage pump.
The Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market is dominated by several big players, like Putzmeister, Schwing and Zoomlion. The big players are from Germany, Italy and China.
APAC is the largest consumption countries of truck-mounted concrete pump in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. APAC market took up about 71.9% the global market in 2017, while Europe was about 6.09%, and North America is followed with the share about 5.43%.
Germany and China are now the key developers of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump. There are some have players in Italy, Japan, Korea and Canada.
Top 5 took up about 3/4 of the global market in 2017.
Affect by the Chinese government of "One Belt And One Road", under-developing countries got a strong growth.
According to this study, over the next five years the Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Truck-mounted Concrete Pump business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Truck-mounted Concrete Pump value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Short Arm (13-28m)
- Long Arm (31-47m)
- Long Boom (51-62m)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Line Pumps
- Boom Pumps
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Concord Concrete Pumps
- Kyokuto Kaihatsu Kogyo
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Truck-mounted Concrete Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.