The term "therapy management software" applies to any software that helps therapists deliver better care, manage their practice or process their billing. These systems offer a range of tools that facilitate everything from clinical documentation to scheduling and insurance claims submission.
Therapy Management Software is widely used in Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and other field. The most proportion of Therapy Management Software is used for Hospitals, and the proportion in 2018 is about 47.88%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Therapy Management Software market will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 16200 million by 2024, from US$ 11700 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Therapy Management Software business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Therapy Management Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Therapy Management Software value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic System
- Henry Schein
- Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
- Quality Systems
- Neusoft Corporation
- Cambio Healthcare Systems
- Fresenius Medical Care
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Therapy Management Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Therapy Management Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Therapy Management Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Therapy Management Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the size of Therapy Management Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.