For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The technology in the surgical field is evolving at a very faster rate, but this growing technology seems to require a lot of space. The new advanced equipment that advances the procedures may result into cluttering the operating room. The solution for this clutter free operating rooms is the equipment management systems, generally called as surgical booms. The purpose of a surgical boom is to offer support to all the devices present in the operating room, improving the work flow in the operating room as well as the efficiency as the devices and their cables are off the operating room floor. Surgical booms reduce the complexity of cords and tubing on the floor hence increasing the floor area for easy movement. Surgical booms facilitate in having the equipment and the services within easy reach. Surgical booms increase the working space within an operating room, likewise improves ergonomics for the surgeons and the staff, helping them in managing they patient more effectively.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Surgical Booms will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Surgical Booms market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Surgical Booms market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Free Standing
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Steris Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Maquet Holdings
- Trumpf Medical
- C V Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Surgical Booms consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Surgical Booms market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Surgical Booms manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Surgical Booms with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Surgical Booms submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.