For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Road Bikes is used to describe bicycles built for traveling at speed on paved roads. Some sources use the term to mean racing bicycle. Other sources specifically exclude racing bicycles from the definition, using the term to mean a bicycle of a similar style but built more for endurance and less the fast bursts of speed desired in a racing bicycle; as such, they usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
The global average price of Road Bikes is in the increasing trend, from 401 USD/Unit in 2012 to 432 USD/Unit in 2016. With the development of technology, prices will be in increasing trend in the following several years.
The classification of Road Bikes includes Aluminum Bike, Carbon Fiber Bike, etc. by materials. The proportion of Aluminum Bike in 2016 is about 73.42%, and the proportion is in slowly decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Road Bikes is widely used in personal recreation and bicycle racing. The most proportion of Road Bikes is personal recreation, with market share of 80.24% in 2016. The trend of Building Construction is slowly decreasing.
South Region is the largest consumption place due to the largest population, with a consumption market share nearly 46.47% in 2016. Following South Region, West Region and Northeast Region take the second and third largest place with the consumption market share of 20.84% and 19.63%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Road Bikes market will register a 5.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2930 million by 2024, from US$ 2100 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Road Bikes business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Road Bikes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Road Bikes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Aluminum Road Bike
- Carbon Fiber Road Bike
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Transportation Tools
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hero Cycles
- Fuji Bikes
- Xidesheng Bicycle
- Shanghai Phonex
- Grimaldi Industri
- Trinx Bikes
- Scott Sports
- Derby Cycle
- Laux Bike
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Road Bikes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Road Bikes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Road Bikes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Road Bikes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Road Bikes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.