For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Retro-reflective material is made using tiny glass beads or microprismatic which reflect light directly back toward its source, from a much wider angle than reflective material. Retro-reflective materials can be incorporated into traffic control signs, clothing, helmets, bike equipment, backpacks or personal safety items .A typical example of Retro-reflectivity is seen when the light from automobile headlights are redirected to the drivers eyes from traffic signs at night.
3M and Avery Dennison are two leading players in the retro-reflective materials market. These two companies hold the market share for 12.98% and 13.09% separately. The giant in this market is focused on expanding its product portfolio and gaining a competitive edge over other players in the retro-reflective materials market.
From the view of region, Asia Pacific is to dominate the global market,especially China which hold a 28.12% market share of the whole market in 2018. The North America and Europe markets are following China take 24.71% and 23.65% separately. The rest market, owing to the rising demand for the construction, traffic and personal safety needs for retro-reflective material will witness a steadily growth during next eight years.
According to this study, over the next five years the Retro-Reflective Materials market will register a 6.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 6350 million by 2024, from US$ 4670 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Retro-Reflective Materials business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Retro-Reflective Materials market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Retro-Reflective Materials value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Glass Beads
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Traffic Control & Work Zone
- Personal Safety
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Avery Dennison
- Orafol Europe GmbH
- DM Reflective
- Coats Group Plc
- Paiho Group
- Viz Reflectives
- Unitika Sparklite
- Aura Optical Systems
- Halo Coatings
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Retro-Reflective Materials consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Retro-Reflective Materials market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Retro-Reflective Materials manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Retro-Reflective Materials with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Retro-Reflective Materials submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.