For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Peripheral vascular devices are a kind of devices which is used in the treatment of diseased blood vessels outside of the brain and heart. Peripheral vascular devices include peripheral vascular stents, PTA balloon catheter, embolic protection device, aortic stent graft and surgical artificial transplant.
In the next five years, the global consumption of Peripheral Vascular Devices will maintain more than 4% annual growth rate, Industry is mainly concentrated in Europe, USA, Japan and China.
At present, Chinese market is mainly occupied by imported brands. The domestic enterprise technology still needs to develop.
Technology barrier is a key factor as major parts of Peripheral Vascular Devices nearly depends on importing.
Average industry gross margin is between 40% and 50%, that is to say, Peripheral Vascular Devices Project is a good investment choice. However, disadvantage factors and threat such as serious competition in Peripheral Vascular Devices Industry should be considerd.
According to this study, over the next five years the Peripheral Vascular Devices market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Peripheral Vascular Devices business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Peripheral Vascular Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Peripheral Vascular Devices value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Peripheral vascular stents
- PTA balloon catheter
- Embolic protection device
- Aortic stent graft
- Surgical artificial transplant
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- The treatment of peripheral blood vessels damaged
- The treatment of peripheral blood vessels blockage
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Angiomed GmbH &Co. Medizintechnik KG
- Abbott Laboratories Vascular Enterprises Limited
- Terumo Corporation
- ENDOLOGIX, Inc.
- William Cook Europe ApS
- Bolton Medical, Inc.
- Jotec GmbH
- ClearStream Technologies Ltd.
- Aesculap AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- curative medical devices gmbh
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Peripheral Vascular Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Peripheral Vascular Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Peripheral Vascular Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Peripheral Vascular Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Peripheral Vascular Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.