For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
IoT security is the area of endeavor concerned with safeguarding connected devices and networks in the Internet of things (IoT).
United States has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) Security market, while the Europe is the second sales volume market for Internet of Things (IoT) Security in 2016.
In the industry, Cisco Systems profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Intel Corporation and IBM Corporation ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 9.30%, 5.86% and 4.96% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Although sales of Internet of Things (IoT) Security brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital but without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk to enter this market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Internet of Things (IoT) Security market will register a 32.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 35900 million by 2024, from US$ 6630 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Internet of Things (IoT) Security business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Internet of Things (IoT) Security market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Internet of Things (IoT) Security value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Building and Home Automation
- Supply Chain Management
- Patient Information Management
- Energy and Utilities Management
- Customer Information Security
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Cisco Systems
- Intel Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro
- Infineon Technologies
- ARM Holdings
- Gemalto NV
- Kaspersky Lab
- CheckPoint Software Technologies
- Sophos Plc
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- INSIDE Secure SA
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Internet of Things (IoT) Security market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Internet of Things (IoT) Security market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Internet of Things (IoT) Security players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Internet of Things (IoT) Security with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Internet of Things (IoT) Security submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.