For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Insulating glass units, or IGUs, are designed to keep homes warmer in colder weather and cooler in warmer weather. An insulating glass unit commonly consists of two (sometimes more) panes of glass separated by a spacer material and sealed together at the edge. The insulating airspace is filled with air or a noble gas, such as argon or krypton inside, and some IGUs may be coated with special materials. This enables the glass to meet two very different requirements, keeping heat in during colder weather and keeping heat out during warmer weather.
The global insulating glass units industry mainly concentrates in the China, EU, and NAM. The manufacturers are nit that concentrate, they scattered around the world. And some enterprises, like AGC, Guardian Industries, Saint-Gobain, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their insulating glass units and related services. At the same time, China, occupied 53.53% production volume market share in 2015, is remarkable in the global insulating glass units industry because of their market share and labor status of insulating glass units.
The consumption volume of insulating glass units is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of insulating glass units industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of insulating glass units is still promising.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, emergence of technological advancements, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
According to this study, over the next five years the Insulating Glass Units market will register a 1.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 37700 million by 2024, from US$ 34900 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Insulating Glass Units business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Insulating Glass Units market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Insulating Glass Units value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Conventional Insulating Glass Units
- Low-E Insulating Glass Units
- Traditional Reflective Insulating Glass Units
- Other Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Structural Glazing Applications
- Non-Structural Applications
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Guardian Industries
- NSG Group
- Glaz-Tech Industries Inc
- Hartung Glass Industries
- CSG HOLDING
- Yaohua Pilkington Glass
- JIN JING GROUP
- Xinyi Glass
- QINGDAO HENG DA GLASS
- Hehe Science
- Fuyao GROUP
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Insulating Glass Units consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Insulating Glass Units market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Insulating Glass Units manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Insulating Glass Units with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Insulating Glass Units submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.