For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Chelants, also known as chelating agents, complexing, or sequestering agents, are compounds that are able to form stable complexes with metal ions.
Chelants achieve this by coordinating with metal ions at a minimum of two sites, thus solubilizing and inactivating the metal ions that would otherwise produce adverse effects in the system on which they are used.
The technical barriers of green chelates/natural chelating agents are relatively high. In the United States market, there are some local manufacturers, such as BASF, Akzo Nobel and PMP Fermentation Products. Lanxess, Innospec, Jungbunzlauer and some Chinese manufacturers export green chelates/natural chelating agents to United States. Green chelates/natural chelating agents are likely to show a significant grow in the coming years, owing to potential health and environmental hazards associated with non-biodegradable organic chelating compounds.
Green chelates/natural chelating agents have a wide range of application. The Detergent industry presents immense growth opportunities for the chelating agents market. Personal Care application and Pulp & Paper application also offer huge potential. The demand for green chelates/natural chelating agents is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2018-2023.
In the past few years, the price of green chelates/natural chelating agents has decreased and we expect the price will slightly lower. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of green chelates/natural chelating agents.
As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. With the snatch for market share in emerging regions, the competition in green chelates/natural chelating agents industry will become more intense.
According to this study, over the next five years the Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Sodium Gluconate
- Sodium Iminodisuccinate
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Personal Care
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Akzo Nobel
- PMP Fermentation Products
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.