For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Diamond wire cutting (DWC) is the process of using wire of various diameters and lengths, impregnated with diamond dust of various sizes to cut through materials. Because of the hardness of diamonds, this cutting technique can cut through almost any material that is softer than the diamond abrasive.
A "diamond wire" is a tool used to thinly slice rectangular silicon ingots that are pre-cut to the dimensions of each wafer. It is a threadlike slicing tool made with a thin piano wire with diamond granules firmly attached and is thinner than a human hair.
Under the background of slower economy growth rate, companies face high risks of profit decline. Currently, China's electroplated diamond wire industry maintains a rapid growth, and electroplated diamond wire market in Europe, USA and Japan has a certain potential. The demand in these areas is relatively stable.
In future, the electroplated diamond wire industry in the world will turn concentrated. The world electroplated diamond wire consuming market will still has a certain amount of growth. Global competition is likely to turn to the relationship of competition and cooperation. With the development of economy, electroplated diamond wire has huge market potential in the future. Owing to the increasing of demand in electroplated diamond wire downstream products, the world electroplated diamond wire capacity will continue to expand.
According to this study, over the next five years the Diamond Wire market will register a 41.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 5160 million by 2024, from US$ 650 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Diamond Wire business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diamond Wire market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Diamond Wire value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Electroplated Diamond Wire
- Resin Diamond Wire
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Solar Silicon Cutting
- LED Sapphire Cutting
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Asahi Diamond
- Nakamura Choukou
- Diamond Pauber
- DIAT New Material
- Nanjing Sanchao
- Sino-Crystal Diamond
- Henan Yicheng
- Zhejiang Ruiyi
- Tony Tech
- ILJIN Diamond
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diamond Wire consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Diamond Wire market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diamond Wire manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diamond Wire with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diamond Wire submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.