For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Dental Laboratory Workstations, also known as dental bench, is a type of workstation for dental lab staff.
The global average price of Dental Laboratory Workstations is in the decreasing trend, from 878 USD/Unit in 2011 to 835 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Dental Laboratory Workstations includes Single Tables, Double Tables and other kind. The proportion of Double Tables in 2015 is about 46%.
Dental Laboratory Workstations is widely used in Hospital and Clinic. The most proportion of Dental Laboratory Workstations is Clinic, and the consumption in 2015 is 70.78 K Unit. The trend of Clinic is increasing.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Dental Laboratory Workstations, with a production market share nearly 46% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Dental Laboratory Workstations, enjoying production market share nearly 22% in 2015.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 41% in 2015. Following Europe, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 20%.
Market competition is not intense. KaVo Dental, Lista International Corp., Dental Art, DentalEZ Group, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold 70% market share in the world.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dental Laboratory Workstations market will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4590 million by 2024, from US$ 3220 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dental Laboratory Workstations business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dental Laboratory Workstations market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dental Laboratory Workstations value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Single Tables
- Double Tables
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- KaVo Dental
- Lista International Corp.
- Dental Art
- DentalEZ Group
- Sinol dental
- KPF Dental
- REITEL Feinwerktechnik GmbH
- LOC Scientific
- Iride International
- CATO SRL
- ASTRA MOBILI METALLICI
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dental Laboratory Workstations consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dental Laboratory Workstations market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dental Laboratory Workstations manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dental Laboratory Workstations with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dental Laboratory Workstations submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.