For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Boxes are used for packaging consumer and industrial goods. Packaging is best suited for shipping and transporting various products that are fragile in nature. These boxes are very durable and have high safety standards compared with the other modes of packaging such as cardboard packaging. Boxes handle pressure and can be stacked for easy and economical transportation. These boxes are safe to use as they do not have any sharp edges.
Box packaging are widely used in gift boxes, moon cake boxes, mobile phone box, shoes box, watches, jewelry box, cosmetic box, tea box, wine box, medicine box, etc.
A corrugated box making machine is a machine can make box which will provide company with better selection of carton sizes. If they need to make a very small box for tiniest product as well as an extra-large box for a larger item, this machine can handle it.
The demand for corrugated boxes in the food and beverage and electronic goods industries is expected to increase during the forecast period because these two industries are the top users of corrugated boxes. Since their invention, corrugated boxes have been mainly used to pack and transport food and beverage products.
China and India dominated the corrugated box making machine market in APAC. The demand for corrugated boxes is also expected to increase from other Southeast Asian countries as these consumable products have not reached the maturity stage. With increasing urbanization and growth of the middle-class population, the demand for various products across different industries is expected to grow during the forecast period.
The corrugated box making machine market in EMEA saw a decline in demand for corrugated boxes in the wake of low crude oil prices, which led to the overall economic slowdown in the Middle East region. The slowdown in the oil and gas industry augmented the slowdown in demand for consumer and industrial products, which in turn, hit the packaging industry in this region. Like EMEA, the Americas witnessed a slow growth in the demand for various products and services owing to the economic slowdown. The packaging industry in the US and Canada showed stagnant growth during the corresponding period.
The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Corrugated Box Making Machines market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Corrugated Box Making Machines business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Corrugated Box Making Machines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Corrugated Box Making Machines value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Below 100 BPM
- 100-300 BPM
- Above 300 BPM
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetic and Personal Care
- Clothing and Fabric
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Dongfang Precision Science & Technology
- EMBA Machinery
- Shanghai Dinglong Machinery
- BCS Corrugated
- Shinko Machine Mfg
- ISOWA Corporation
- Box on Demand (Panotec)
- Sunrise Pacific Co
- Shanghai ChaoChang Packing
- Guangdong Hongming
- Zhongke Packaging
- Ming Wei
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Corrugated Box Making Machines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Corrugated Box Making Machines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Corrugated Box Making Machines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Corrugated Box Making Machines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Corrugated Box Making Machines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.