For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
As defined by the FAA, commercial drone use is any use of a drone (quadcopter or otherwise) "in connection with a business." In essence, this means that commercial drone use applies to any use of a drone from which you hope to profit.
Commercial drone use can cover a wide variety of activities. In general, the term refers to any activity with a drone that provides (1 Profit through the sale of photos or videos (2 Provision of any kind of service or (3 Monitoring the progress of a business project. Following is a list of some specific activities that constitute the commercial use of drones:Wedding photography or videography,Land surveying,Utilities inspection,Deliveries and others.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Commercial Drones will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Commercial Drones market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Commercial Drones market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Small size
- Large Size
Segmentation by application:
- Agricultural sector
- Energy and utility sector
- Public safety sectors
- Market by infrastructure sector
- Media and entertainment sector
- Insurance sector
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aeryon Labs
- 3D Robotics
- Freefly Systems
- Yamaha Motor Corporation
- Blue Skies Drones
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Commercial Drones consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Commercial Drones market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Commercial Drones manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Commercial Drones with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Commercial Drones submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.