For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A Blood Collection is a sterile glass or plastic tube with a closure that is evacuated to create a vacuum inside the tube facilitating the draw of a predetermined volume of liquid. Most commonly used to collect blood samples in venipuncture, they are also used as urine collection tubes and as serum separator tubes. Blood Collection Tubes may contain additives designed to stabilize and preserve the specimen prior to analytical testing. Tubes are available with or without a safety-engineered closure, with a variety of labeling options and closure colors as well as a range of draw volumes.
The classification of Blood Collection Tubes includes Serum Separating Tubes, EDTA Tubes, Plasma Separation Tubes and other. The proportion of EDTA Tubes in 2017 is about 44%, and the proportion of Serum Separating Tubes in 2017 is about 38%.
Blood Collection Tubes is application in Venous Blood Collection, Capillary Blood Collection. The most of Blood Collection Tubes is used in Venous Blood Collection, and the market share in 2017 is about 79.5%.
Europe is the largest supplier of Blood Collection Tubes, with a production market share nearly 34.3% in 2017. North America is the second largest supplier of Blood Collection Tubes, enjoying production market share about 28.4% in 2017.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 37.9% in 2017. Following Europe, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 22.2% in 2017.
Market competition is intense among top 5. BD, Terumo, GBO, Medtronic, Sekisui are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
In the future, the Blood Collection Tubes will have a good future; the price fluctuation has relationship with the raw material. The technology will more mature and the industry is more dispersion.
According to this study, over the next five years the Blood Collection Tubes market will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4380 million by 2024, from US$ 3320 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Blood Collection Tubes business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Blood Collection Tubes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Blood Collection Tubes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Serum Separating Tubes
- EDTA Tubes
- Plasma Separation Tubes
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- FL Medical
- Improve Medical
- Hongyu Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Collection Tubes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Blood Collection Tubes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Collection Tubes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Collection Tubes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Blood Collection Tubes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.