For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Automotive Automatic Transmission is a device that is connected to the back of the engine and sends the power from the engine to the drive wheels. An automobile engine runs at its best at a certain RPM (Revolutions per Minute) range and it is the transmission's job to make sure that the power is delivered to the wheels while keeping the engine within that range. It does this through various gear combinations.
The concentration degree of automotive automatic transmission market is high with the top 10 manufacturers occupied market share over 70%. The major player in this market are AISIN, Jatco, Honda, ZF, Volkswagen, Hyundai, etc., some of which also is vehicle manufacturers.
China is the largest consumer of automotive automatic transmission and is expected to retain the higher growth rate during the next five years due to strong growth in automotive industry. China has witnessed a major chunk of the production and consumption of automotive automatic transmission in the Asia Pacific region.
The import and export business of this industry is not frequent. The main reason lies in that many international manufacturers expand their business through building factories or investments in targeted markets. Also, many major players have built up plants in developing countries, like China, India and Thailand.
In automotive automatic transmission market, DCTs will occupy more and more market while the AMTs may fall into disuse slowly. CVTs are generally applied in Japan and Korea, and it is not popular in other regions. ATs may keep a slow growth rate.
Today, 6-speed and 8-speed automatic transmission are becoming more and more popular, and 10-speed automatic transmission is also introduced, in the future, higher speed automatic transmissions are expected.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Automatic Transmission market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Automatic Transmission business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Automatic Transmission market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Automatic Transmission value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Passenger car
- Commercial Vehicles
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Allison Transmission
- Chongqing Tsingshan
- Eaton Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Automatic Transmission consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Automatic Transmission market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Automatic Transmission manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Automatic Transmission with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Automatic Transmission submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.