For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Architectural acoustics (also known as room acoustics and building acoustics) is the science and engineering of achieving a good sound within a building and is a branch of acoustical engineering. Architectural acoustic panel is used to reduce noise and control sound in many different spaces. They come in a large variety of sizes, types and colors.
Architectural acoustic panels are used to reduce noise and control sound, so it is an important building material. Currently, there are many kinds of architectural acoustic panels, such as acoustic membranes, resonators panel and porous material panel etc. Porous material panel is major type. In 2017, porous material panel took a sales share of 64.15%, with a sales amount of 221046 K Sq.m.
There are many manufacturers all over the world. During all those companies, STAR-USG is leader with sales of 10241 K Sq.m in 2017.
Global architectural acoustic panels consumption area is mainly concentrate in China, North America, Europe and Asia (Ex-China). In 2017, China consumed about 32.15% of global total architectural acoustic panels. It is a major export country. North America consumed about 79830K Sq.m architectural acoustic panels. Europe consumed 106752 K Sq.m architectural acoustic panels, with a consumption share of 30.98%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Architectural Acoustic Panels market will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 16100 million by 2024, from US$ 12000 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Architectural Acoustic Panels business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Architectural Acoustic Panels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Architectural Acoustic Panels value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Acoustic Membranes
- Resonators Panel
- Porous Material Panel
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Beijing New Building Material
- Knauf Insulation
- USG BORAL
- Forgreener Acoustic
- Leeyin Acoustic Panel
- Same Acoustic panel Material
- Hebei Bo Run-de
- G&S Acoustics
- Sound Seal
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Architectural Acoustic Panels consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Architectural Acoustic Panels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Architectural Acoustic Panels manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Architectural Acoustic Panels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Architectural Acoustic Panels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.