For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Amphibious Landing craft provide a number of benefits in military operations, such as in the transportation of armored vehicles and troops, as well as the carrying out of humanitarian missions and relief work. There have been an increased utilization of large amphibious ships in military operations.
The Americas is the largest defense consumption market, accounting for 52.78% of global deals in 2016. Growth in the maritime budget is in response to marine threats such as smuggling, illegal immigration, human trafficking, and cargo thefts. Also, the 9/11 terrorist attacks has prompted Americans to enforce the law to ensure smooth commercial activities by sea.
EMEA is the third largest consumption market, account for 13.89% in 2016. The growth in this region is mainly from the Middle East. The majority of international trade in Europe is seaborne, and this route has become one of the most-effective channels for economic development for the region. However, 104,049 people crossed the European border illegally in 2010. Similarly, the Middle East and Africa are suffering from huge losses due to piracy in the Gulf of Aden, the Suez Canal, the Red Sea, and the Arabian Sea.
APAC has been the second largest consumption market, accounting for 33.33% in 2016. China, South Korea, and Japan are continuously increasing their defense budgets to enhance national security amid rising political tensions in these countries. Besides, India is another important consumption market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Amphibious Land Craft market will register a 12.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1960 million by 2024, from US$ 1000 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Amphibious Land Craft business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Amphibious Land Craft market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Amphibious Land Craft value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- LCAC (landing craft air cushion)
- LCM (landing craft mechanized)
- LCU (Landing craft utility)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Coast Guard
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- General Dynamics NASSCO
- Fincantieri Marine Group
- Marine Alutech
- Griffon Hoverwork
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Amphibious Land Craft consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Amphibious Land Craft market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Amphibious Land Craft manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Amphibious Land Craft with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Amphibious Land Craft submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.