For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
An aircraft tire is designed to withstand extremely heavy loads for short durations. The number of tires required for aircraft increases with the weight of the aircraft, as the weight of the airplane needs to be distributed more evenly. Aircraft tire tread patterns are designed to facilitate stability in high crosswind conditions, to channel water away to prevent hydroplaning, and for braking effect.
The classification of Aircraft Tire includes Bias Tire and Radial Tires. Bias Tire accounted for the largest share, about 64.65% of the overall Aircraft Tire market, based on type, in 2017.
The Asia Pacific is projected to lead the global market for fermenters in terms of growth rate. One of the factors for this is the increase in economic growth, rapid urbanization and more traffic demand. The growing middle-class population and high spending behavior drive the growth of the commercial aircraft and general aircraft market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Aircraft Tires market will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2510 million by 2024, from US$ 2160 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Aircraft Tires business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aircraft Tires market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Aircraft Tires value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Radial Tire
- Bias Tire
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Commercial Aircraft
- General Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shuguang Rubber
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aircraft Tires consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Aircraft Tires market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aircraft Tires manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aircraft Tires with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aircraft Tires submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.