For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Fuel Cards in Austria 2017: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
"Fuel Cards in Austria 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Austria.
The value of the Austrian fuel card market rose by 6.3% in 2016 due to an increase in fuel prices and fuel card volumes as fleets use fuel cards more frequently.
- The total number of service stations in Austria increased by 1.2% in 2016 totalling 2,673 service stations.
- Over 22,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 644,456 cards in the market.
- CRT card volumes increased by 2.0% in 2016.after rising by 1.1% in 2015.
- Shell remained the fuel card market leader in Austria as it increased its market share in 2016, accounting for 23.0% as clients were drawn to its large card acceptance network.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Austrian fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.