Visual Supply Co, VSCO has brought a Denver-based startup, Artifact Uprising, which is focused on bringing photographers’ work from the digital hubs on regular basis by modern creatives to the real world as prints and tangible books. Artifact Uprising is …
“Food and Beverage Business Confidence Report Q2 2014” is a new report by Canadean that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and consumer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the food and beverage industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next quarter. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global food and beverage industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
- Overall, 56% of FMCG respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 29% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of respondents anticipate a positive change in company and industry growth prospects over the next quarter
- Industry respondents from Asia-Pacific expect considerable growth in staff headcount and sales in Q2 2014
- Protecting and growing market share, and improving operational efficiency are the most preferred priorities by food and beverage industry executives operating across all regions.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading global food and beverage industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the food and beverage industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over the next quarter. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives’ opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next quarter, and tracks the change in executives’ opinion during the last six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes food and beverage industry executives’ opinion about the change in consumer confidence, globally, over the next quarter and a comparative analysis with the last two quarter’s results
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over the next quarter
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments
- Business concerns: examines the industry executives’ attitude towards various business concerns and their change in opinion over the last six months
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions, and tracks the change in executives’ sentiment compared to the last quarter.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the food and beverage industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report assists readers in making strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic conditions, and consumer issues including key growth regions
- Food and beverage industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over the next quarter
- The report helps FMCG industry executives to recognize the change in consumer confidence levels in the global food and beverage industry over the next quarter.