For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing clothing and footwear market globally. Similar to developed markets, fast fashion and value clothing is gaining popularity in Asia. China is the largest market in the region and will fuel maximum value growth on the back of rising fashion consciousness, large population base, and changing lifestyles. Online channel is expected to lead over other conventional clothing and footwear channels during 2015-2020 with major retailer adopting innovative technologies to engage customers and enhance convenience. The region will continue to benefit from rising expenditure on clothing and footwear from middle-income cohort, which accounts for majority of the population in fastest growing markets.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the next five years
- Despite slowdown, Chinese market will expand its clothing and footwear share by 3.2%
- Private labels and mid-priced brands are gaining popularity in countries like China and India as shoppers are value driven and looks for savings before making a purchase
- Indonesia, Philippines and India to become top three fastest growing markets supported by huge middle class population base and rising disposable income.
- Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists are the largest channel for clothing and footwear sales in Asia-Pacific, contributing 72% of total sales in 2015
The "Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Research, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for clothing and footwear retail sales sold through major channels in Asia-Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts for 2020 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
- Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on a global, regional, and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further sales breakdown for individual sub-categories: womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, women's footwear, men's footwear, children's footwear
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing clothing and footwear's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: clothing accessories and luxury goods specialists, department stores, online, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, discount stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, duty free retailers, and others
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the 12 largest clothing and footwear markets in Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand for 2015 and forecast for 2020 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in clothing and footwear retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level (womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, women's footwear, men's footwear, children's footwear) across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key clothing and footwear retailers in the region
- Belle International
- Shopper Stop
- Lotte Departmental stores
- Central Group