For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Chronic Kidney Disease-Mineral Bone Disorders (CKD-MBD): Competitive Landscape to 2027
Chronic Kidney Disease-Mineral Bone Disorders (CKD-MBD) is one of the many complications associated with overall CKD. The systemic disorder is identified from high parathyroid hormone and disrupted K+/Ca2+ levels caused by a decreasing glomerular filtration rate (GFR) due to renal impairment.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of CKD-MBD. Overall, GlobalData expects minimal changes to overall disease treatment, with exceptions being the launch of the novel NHE3 and novel CASR in the US and Japan markets respectively.
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2017-2027).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CKD-MBD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CKD-MBD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.