The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Chinese Cars Market. It presents the latest data of the market size, consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and trends in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: China
Product coverage: Cars
- Market value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Import/export prices
- Market trends, drivers and restraints
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per-Capita Consumption
Why buy this report?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify Key success factors on the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
China: Cars - Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2020
Table of Contents
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Trends
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Volume and Value
3.2 Market Structure
3.3 Trade Balance
3.4 Per-Capita Consumption
3.5 Market Forecast To 2020
4.1 Production In 2007-2011
5.1 Imports In 2007-2014
5.2 Imports by Countries
5.3 Import Prices by Countries
6.1 Exports In 2007-2014
6.2 Exports by Countries
6.4 Export Prices by Countries
Appendix 1: Production, Trade and Consumption
Appendix 2: Trade and Prices by Countries
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Findings
Table 2: Per-Capita Consumption
Table 3: Consumption, Production and Imports
Table 4: Production of Cars, In Physical Terms, 2007-2011
Table 5: Imports of Cars, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 6: Imports of Cars, In Value Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 7: Exports of Cars, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 8: Exports of Cars, In Value Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 9: Production, Trade and Consumption of Cars, In Physical Terms, 2009-2014
Table 10: Production, Trade and Consumption of Cars, In Value Terms, 2009-2014
Table 11: Trade of Cars and Prices, by Country, 2009-2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Market Volume, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 2: Market Value, In Usd, 2007-2014
Figure 3: Market Structure, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 4: Market Structure, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 5: Balance Trade, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 6: Balance Trade, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 7: Consumption In 2014
Figure 8: Market Forecast To 2020
Figure 9: Production of Cars, In Physical Terms, 2007-2011
Figure 10: Imports of Cars, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 11: Imports of Cars, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 12: Imports of Cars, by Region, 2014
Figure 13: Imports of Cars, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 14: Import Prices of Cars, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 15: Exports of Cars, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 16: Exports of Cars, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 17: Exports of Cars, by Region, 2014
Figure 18: Exports of Cars, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 19: Export Prices of Cars, by Country, 2007-2014
- Global Luxury Apparels Market To Do Well Owing To Numerous International BrandsThe global luxury apparels market is fired by the intensifying number of fashion marques and many designers getting wide-ranging clienteles in the form of cost-effective products. The global luxury apparels market was at US$1, 8842.69 million in 2015 and is forecast to reach US$60,793.7 million by the end of 2024. This segment of luxury goods [...]
- Global Health and Wellness Market Boosted By Organic Products and WearablesHealthcare has constantly been a profitable area where buyers spend belligerently. But now, with increasing disposable earnings amid the city population and ground-breaking approaches and innovative products being developed, the overall health and wellness market is estimated for a healthy prospect. The health and wellness market is presently very dynamic owing to growing alertness amongst [...]
- Increasing New Outlets And Striking Offers To Drive Global Pizza MarketThe global pizza market is predicted to grow at a steady CAGR of about 3% by 2020. Pizza has been gaining massive acceptance globally in the last few years. Consequently, the global pizza market is anticipated to observer considerable progress in the coming years. The growing number of pizzerias is one of the major elements [...]
- Healthy Diet Demand In Developed Economies To Boost NutraceuticalsAs customers scuffle to keep up with the frantic lifestyles, the necessity for healthy nutrition rises owing to dearth of time to spend on laborious exercises. Â Customers are shifting their attention to swift and healthy food behaviours. Increase in intake of beverages and functional food has offered makers of nutraceuticals with money-spinning prospects to benefit [...]
- World Economic Forum Unveils Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2016The World Economic Forum (WEF) and Scientific American lately unveiled the major technological innovation list of the top ten emerging technologies of 2016. This list emphasizes on the technological developments which have the supremacy to transform industries, protect the planet, and improve lives. It also presents an opening to discuss any societal, human, economic or [...]
Global Vehicle Retarder Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021
Published: 01-Dec-2016 Price: US 3480 Onwards Pages: 116
Vehicle retarder is a device usually used on heavy vehicles to augment or replace some of the functions of primary friction-based braking systems. For the working principal, the vehicle retarder is composed of stator part producing magnetic field and rotor part producing resistance torque through cutting the magnetic lines by rotating of the rotor, so the vehicle retarder can make vehicle decelerating through this torque.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Vehi......
Global Vehicle Soft Tops Market Research Report 2016
Published: 01-Dec-2016 Price: US 2900 Onwards Pages: 118
Production, means the output of Vehicle Soft Tops
Revenue, means the sales value of Vehicle Soft Tops
This report studies Vehicle Soft Tops in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
Global Automotive Instrument Cluster Sales Market Report 2016
Published: 01-Dec-2016 Price: US 4000 Onwards Pages: 108
Sales, means the sales volume of Automotive Instrument Cluster
Revenue, means the sales value of Automotive Instrument Cluster
This report studies sales (consumption) of Automotive Instrument Cluster in Global market, especially in United States, China, Europe, Japan, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in these regions, covering
United States Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market Report 2016
Published: 01-Dec-2016 Price: US 3800 Onwards Pages: 110
Sales, means the sales volume of Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV)
Revenue, means the sales value of Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV)
This report studies sales (consumption) of Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering
- General Motors
Italy Autos Report Q1 2017
Published: 30-Nov-2016 Price: US 1295 Onwards Pages: 38
BMI View: Italy's passenger car segment will underperform in 2017 as a clear downtrend consumer
confidence starts to weaken the positive impact of more affordable auto loans.
? A collapse in Italy's banking system, which our Country Risk team has flagged as a major risk, represents
the biggest danger to passenger car sales through its negative impact on lending for auto loans.
? Pent-up demand and the need to replace the country's ageing fleet will still e......
Morocco Autos Report Q1 2017
Published: 30-Nov-2016 Price: US 1295 Onwards Pages: 34
BMI View: This quarter, we maintain our forecast of 8.8% growth for the Moroccan new vehicle sales
market in 2017, with risks very much to the upside given the robust state of local consumer demand.
? Morocco remains our preferred North African autos market.
? We believe that Renault's decision to shift part of Logan production from Romania to Morocco in Q117
will provide upside risk to our production outlook from 2017 onwards.
? Dongfeng Yangtse's U......
Oman Autos Report Q1 2017
Published: 30-Nov-2016 Price: US 1295 Onwards Pages: 33
BMI View: We maintain our forecast that passenger car sales will fall 10.0% in 2016, but have further
downgraded our prediction for commercial vehicle sales, which we now foresee dropping 15.0%. Both
categories will experience only a modest recovery from 2017, with aggregate vehicle sales expanding by a
total of just 8.0% across the period of 2017 to 2020, representing average annual growth of just over 1.0%
? Total vehicle sales fell 7.2% ......
Qatar Autos Report Q1 2017
Published: 30-Nov-2016 Price: US 1295 Onwards Pages: 34
BMI View: Against a mixed economic outlook, we forecast 3.0% growth for Qatari new vehicle sales in
2017, following a near-16% fall in sales in 2016.
? The most recent new vehicle sales data continue to bear out our caution towards the Qatari market at
present, with overall demand remaining weak.
? We believe that the planned introduction of VAT in 2018 may prompt consumers to buy greater numbers
of new passenger cars in late 2017 before the tax is i......
Singapore Autos Report Q1 2017
Published: 30-Nov-2016 Price: US 1295 Onwards Pages: 29
BMI View: New vehicle sales will come to the end of a period of positive growth in 2016 in line with the
COE life cycle and de-registration trends. With contractions in all segments from 2017 onwards, this means
the market will stay below its 2006 peak for the foreseeable future.
? We have revised down our passenger car sales forecast for 2016 to growth of 50.0% as momentum slows
and used car sales increase.
? We have revised up our commercial vehicl......
Value for Money
We believe in "optimum utilization of available budget and resources". While servicing our clients' (your) market research requirements, we keep the same approach in focus to help you get the best value for your $$s.
Ever Growing Inventory
Ranging from the smallest feasible / required data (datasheets, data facts, SWOT analysis, company profiles, etc) to full research reports that help you make decisions, our inventory is updated almost on a daily basis with the latest industry reports from domain experts that track more than 5000 niche sectors.
One Stop Solution
Need a custom research report on medical devices market? Require all available business intelligence on 3D printing industry? Exploring F&B sector of a particular country/region? RnRMarketResearch.com is your one-stop-solution to all market intelligence needs. We not only offer custom research and consulting services, we also "bundle" reports to meet your needs and help you fetch the data analysis you require for your business.
Dedicated Client Engagement
Not limited to only "finding" relevant reports for you, our client engagement team dedicates its efforts to understand your "business need" and accordingly maps available research data to help you move forward. Call "your" client engagement executive any time of your day and get your questions answered in order to make the correct business decision.
Saving Time and Efforts
Simply share your research requirement details with us and let us do all the hard work to find required intelligence for you. When you add up our "one stop solution" and "dedicated client engagement" services mentioned above, you obviously know the time and effort saving you do by working with us.
Working with Fortune 500 organizations, we understand the importance of being flexible for payments. Share your payment terms with us and we will surely match up to them to ensure you get access to required business intelligence data without having to wait for the payment to be done.
Post-Purchase Research Support
Have questions after reading a report / datasheet bought through us? Not sure about the methodology used for data available in the research? Talk to us / Share your questions with us and if required, we will connect you with the analyst(s)/author(s) of the report(s) and ensure you get satisfactory answers for the same. Need more data / analysis / report(s) on the topic of your research/project? The RnRMarketResearch.com team is here for you 24X7 to support you with your post-purchase requirements.
Subscription Offers & Packages (Get in touch with us for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +1 888 391 5441 )
- Ad Hoc
- Pay - as - you - go / Bucket Subscriptions
- Fixed Cost for #of reports
- Customize / Personalize as per your needs