For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wood and Laminate Flooring market for 2018-2023.
Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Wood is a common choice as a flooring material due to its environmental profile, durability, and restorability.
Laminate flooring (also called floating wood tile in the United States) is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood (or sometimes stone) with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer. The inner core layer is usually composed of melamine resin and fiber board materials.
The technical barriers of wood and laminate flooring are not high, and the wood and laminate flooring production concentrated large companies including Mohawk, Armstrong, Shaw, Mullican, Somerset, Mannington, Kronotex USA, and others. The production is mainly located in America South, accounting for nearly 66.64% of total amount.
Wood and laminate flooring is widely used in educational, institutional, healthcare / hospital, hospitality, light commercial, office, retail / stores, transportation / public venues, and others. As the demand increases rapidly for downstream industries, the demand for wood and laminate flooring will correspondingly increase. The increased consumption of wood and laminate flooring is expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2016-2022. Wood and laminate flooring industry will usher in a stable growth space.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wood and Laminate Flooring will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wood and Laminate Flooring market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wood Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kronotex USA
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wood and Laminate Flooring consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wood and Laminate Flooring market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wood and Laminate Flooring manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wood and Laminate Flooring with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wood and Laminate Flooring submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.