For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wine market for 2018-2023.
Wine is an alcoholic drink produced by the fermentation of grapes or other fruits.
The Wine industry concentration is very low; there are about many manufacturers or wineries in the world, and the products mainly from Italy, France, Spain, Australia and USA.
Global manufactures mainly distributed in Europe, Australia and USA. The wineries in Europe have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Wineries in France relative higher level of product's quality.
Many companies have several plants; usually locate in the place close to grape plant.
The biggest consumption market is Europe, takes the market share of about 57.01% in 2016, followed by North America with 15.82%.
We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wine will register a 1.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 70500 million by 2023, from US$ 64100 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Price below 20 USD
- Price 20-50 USD
- Price over 50 USD
Segmentation by application:
- Retail Market
- Auction Sales
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- E&J Gallo
- The Wine Group
- Constellation Brands
- Accolade Wines
- Cantine Riunite & CIV
- Concha y Toro
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Grupo Penaflor
- Bronco Wine
- Trinchero Family Estates
- Casella Family Brands
- China Great Wall Wine
- Jacobs Creek
- Kendall-Jackson Vineyard Estates
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.