For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) market for 2018-2023.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) refers to a group of chemically similar compounds which can be interconverted in biological systems. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) is part of the vitamin B group of essential nutrients.
In global market, the production of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) increases from 7064 MT in 2012 to 7739 MT in 2016, at a CAGR of 2.31%. In 2016, the global Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) market is led by China. Europe is the second-largest region-wise market.
At present, the major manufacturers of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) are Tianxin Pharmaceutical, DSM, Huazhong Pharmaceutical, Hegno and Guangji Pharmaceutical. Tianxin Pharmaceutical is the world leader, holding 41.53% production market share in 2016.
In application, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) downstream is wide and recently Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Animal Nutrition, Food & Beverage Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry and others. Animal Nutrition is the largest application field. In 2016, the Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Sales (MT) in Animal Nutrition was 6297, and it will reach 7752 MT in 2023; while the sales Market Share (%) in Animal Nutrition was 81.37% in 2016 and will be 79.67% in 2023.
In the future, global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2023 the production of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) is estimated to be 10132 MT.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) will register a 8.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 620 million by 2023, from US$ 370 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Food Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Animal Nutrition
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Tianxin Pharmaceutical
- Huazhong Pharmaceutical
- Guangji Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.