For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) market for 2018-2023.
Vascular closure devices are medical devices used to achieve hemostasis of the small hole in the artery after a cardiovascular procedure of endovascular surgery requiring a catheterization. The devices seal the puncture site in an artery (the arteriotomy) through mechanical means rather than relying on the body's natural clotting response.
The North America regions suggest an array of opportunities for growth and are likely to be getting into the eyes of new investors in the vascular closure market. Growth is attributed to rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases and government initiatives in establishing innovative technologies and demand for sophisticated medical services.
The Vascular closure market is expected to grow steadily in the forecast period. The factors driving the growth of this market are increasing catheterization related procedures (PCI), preference for minimally-invasive solutions & rise in vascular procedures. Ease in usage and quick hemostatic properties of VCDs and increased utilization of transradial arterial access are some of the opportunities that are propelling the growth of the market.
High price of products, complications associated with VCD, less adoption of novel technologies in emerging countries are hampering the market of vascular closure. Reduced reimbursement, usage of animal related sources and lower revenue potential of VCD are threats for the market growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Angiography Surgery
- Interventional Procedures
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Abbott Laboratories
- St. Jude Medical
- Cardinal Health
- Morrris Innovative
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vascular Closure Devices (VCDS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.