For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) market for 2018-2023.
Vanillic Acid is a benzoic acid derivative used as a flavoring agent. It is an oxidized form of vanillin produced during the conversion of vanillin to ferulic acid. Vanillic Acid can be used into pharmaceutical intermediates and flavors & fragrances.
Vanillic acid industry has a few manufacturers. The main players are Solvay, Donglian Nankai FlavorDlflavor, Quzhou Mingfeng Chemical. The global production of vanillic acid increased to 18.9 MT in 2016 from 18.6 MT in 2012 with average growth rate of 1.6%.
In consumption market, the global consumption value on the downward trend. Due to raw material synthesis vanillin, oversupply, prices fell. Europe and China are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2016, these regions occupied 80.85% of the global consumption volume in total.
Vanillic Acid has two types, distinguished by purity. Vanillic Acid has certain market potential in the future. At present, the main research direction is through microbial technology to get natural vanillin, at present, Solvay has mature industry chain in the market. Some other company need to be tested by the market, such as EVOLVA.
At present, the downstream market is relatively stable, and we believe that future market demand will not show rapid growth unless significant progress has been made in the development of natural vanillin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Purity =99%
- Purity 98%
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Flavors & Fragrances
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Donglian Nankai FlavorDlflavor
- Quzhou Mingfeng Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vanillic Acid (CAS 121-34-6) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.