For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market for 2018-2023.
Truck-mounted Concrete Pump is an important part of any construction project. It is used in transferring liquid concrete by pumping it to the construction site. There are mainly three types of concrete pumps: Boom or truck mounted pump; Trailer, line, or stationary pump; Specialized usage pump.
The Truck-mounted Concrete Pump is an important part of any construction project. It is used in transferring liquid concrete by pumping it to the construction site. The raw materials of the truck-mounted concrete pump are pump and chassis.
With the high market saturation in China, the consumption of truck-mounted concrete pump decreased rapidly from 2012 till now. While, the market share of Zoomline and SANY grew, with the shrinking of other Asian, European, and American companies.
Asia became the major truck-mounted concrete pump producer, while the market of Asia shrinking. The Southeast Asia and India will become the top truck-mounted concrete pump market in the following years. With low salaries in Manufacturing in Southeast Asia and India, more and more companies will enter the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Truck-mounted Concrete Pump will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Short Arm (13-28m)
- Long Arm (31-47m)
- Long Boom (51-62m)
Segmentation by application:
- Line Pumps
- Boom Pumps
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Concord Concrete Pumps
- Kyokuto Kaihatsu Kogyo
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Truck-mounted Concrete Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Truck-mounted Concrete Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.