For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Train Control & Management System (TCMS) market for 2018-2023.
Train Control Management Systems are based on in-house control electronics platforms that allow for programming in open languages in accordance with IEC Standards.
These systems are conceived for use in distributed configurations, minimizing the wiring, and may be connected both by means of TCN protocol in accordance with IEC 61.375-X: MVB, CCN, ECN, WTB, ETB and other bus protocols.
The conception of the vehicle control electronics (VCU) is carried out fulfilling the requirements demanded by railway standards and covers all needs for control, monitoring and communications of any kind of rolling stock, from LRVs, EMUs and locomotives to high-speed locomotives.
North America's revenue accounted for the highest market share (28.66%) in 2016, followed by Europe and China. North America is expected to maintain its leading position for the next five years owing to the increasing global downstream demand for Train Control & Management System (TCMS).
The global leading players in this market are Alstom SA, Bombardier, Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd. and Mitsubishi Electric, which accounts for 62.90% of total production value.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, the rising disposable income and customers' expectations for high efficiency and safety of transportation, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep slow increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Train Control & Management System (TCMS) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Train Control & Management System (TCMS) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Integrated Train Control
Segmentation by application:
- High-Speed Trains
- Normal Trains
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Alstom SA
- Siemens AG
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Strukton Rail
- Wabtec Corporation
- Selectron Systems
- Thales Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Train Control & Management System (TCMS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Train Control & Management System (TCMS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Train Control & Management System (TCMS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Train Control & Management System (TCMS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Train Control & Management System (TCMS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.