For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global TPU Type Paint Protection Film market for 2018-2023.
Paint Protection Film is also known as to as clear bra, clear paint film, PPF and clear film. TPU Type Paint Protection Film is a thermoplastic urethane film and also utilizes polymeric calendered PVC film, adhesives and clay coated paper. It is majorly applied on exposed painted automotive exteriors such as side mirrors, hoods, door edges, door handle cavities, bumpers, rocker panel, and wheel flare. The film provides protection from stone chips, bug damage, automotive fluid stains, road tar stains, scratches, and punishing outdoor weathering.
The industry is concentration, the key brand include 3M Company, Eastman, Avery Denison , XPEL, Solar Gard (Saint-Gobain), Orafol, Argotec (SWM), Sharpline Converting, Hexis Graphics (Hexis SA), PremiumShield and so on.
Asia Pacific is the leading regional market owing to shift of key automotive manufacturers coupled with an increase in number of car sales in countries such as China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam. Conventionally, North America and Europe were the major markets, however strong economic growth along with large untapped potential has resulted in strong growth of emerging economies in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that TPU Type Paint Protection Film will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1220 million by 2023, from US$ 840 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of TPU Type Paint Protection Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 6 Mils
- 8 Mils
- 12 Mils
Segmentation by application:
- Electrical &Electronics
- Aerospace &Defense
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- 3M Company
- Avery Denison
- Solar Gard (Saint-Gobain)
- Sharpline Converting
- Hexis Graphics (Hexis SA)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global TPU Type Paint Protection Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of TPU Type Paint Protection Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global TPU Type Paint Protection Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the TPU Type Paint Protection Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of TPU Type Paint Protection Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.