For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thermal Paper market for 2018-2023.
Thermal paper is a special paper type that is manufactured with specialty coating that aids in inkless printing. On application of heat to the coating, a clear image is formed on the paper with no requirement for ribbons or inks. The coating usually turns black on heating, which, in turn, transfers the image to the paper. Thermal paper is the key component of thermal paper printing, which is considered one of the most economical printing technologies owing to its low energy consumption and low maintenance cost.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the Thermal Paper industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in the Japan, USA, Europe, etc. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more mature equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with china's companies, the manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage, as the Chinese Thermal Paper production enterprise technology continues to improve, their share in the international market is increasing, competitiveness in the international market gradually increase .
Chinese Thermal Paper industry has developed into a national industry with certain research and production capacity, industry product mix has gradually improved, currently China has become international Thermal Paper large consumption country, but the production technology is relatively laggard, currently can only produce some low-end product, although after 2012 the new production lines is increasing, the technology is still relying on import.
Currently the global major manufacturers are: Oji, Koehler , Appvion, their production market share is over 50%.Although many new projects are put into production in recent years, in short future, the competition pattern will not change.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thermal Paper will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3200 million by 2023, from US$ 2690 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermal Paper market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Top coating and no top coating Thermal Paper
- Standard and premium Thermal Paper
- Paper and synthetic media
Segmentation by application:
- POS Applications
- Plotting and Recording
- Self-Adhesive Labels
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Oji (JP)
- Koehler (DE)
- Appvion (USA)
- Mitsubishi Paper (JP)
- Ricoh (JP)
- Hansol (KR)
- Jujo Thermal Paper
- ChenMing (CN)
- Jianghe (CN)
- Guanhao (CN)
- Jiangsu Wampolet Paper (CN))
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thermal Paper consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thermal Paper market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thermal Paper manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thermal Paper with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thermal Paper submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.