For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Surface Disinfectant market for 2018-2023.
Surface Disinfectant is a general term used to describe a broad class of chemicals employed to destroy harmful bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms. They are part of many of the products like household cleaners, tooth pastes, shaving creams. Wide ranges of chemical products are classified as disinfectants. These include Chlorine and chloro compounds, Iodine and Iodophors, alcohols, aldehydes, phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds.
At present, the major manufacturers of Surface Disinfectant are STERIS Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser, Metrex, 3M, Cantel Medical Corp and Johnson & Johnson. STERIS Corporation is the world leader, holding 6.42% production market share in 2016.
In application, Surface Disinfectant downstream is wide and recently Surface Disinfectant has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Hospital, Laboratories, In-house and others. Globally, the Surface Disinfectant market is mainly driven by growing demand for Hospita which accounts for nearly 64.1% of total downstream consumption of Surface Disinfectant in global.
In the future, global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Surface Disinfectant production will show a trend of steady growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Surface Disinfectant will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Surface Disinfectant market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- STERIS Corporation
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Cantel Medical Corp
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sealed Air
- Veltek Associates
- Pal International
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Surface Disinfectant consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Surface Disinfectant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Surface Disinfectant manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Surface Disinfectant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Surface Disinfectant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.