For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Smart Kitchen Appliances market for 2018-2023.
Smart kitchen appliances refers to the introduction of microprocessors and computer technology to the production of electrical equipment, the formation of intelligent kitchen, electrical products with active monitoring of their own failure and active control and active adjustment and other intelligent functions.
For industry structure analysis, the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances industry is concentrate. The top five producers account for about 65.21% of the revenue market. Regionally, North America is the biggest production area of Smart Kitchen Appliances.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Through open cooperation, integration of multi-resources, the first to build smart kitchen ecosystem, and explore the kitchen appliances new sales channels. Hatch a "super workshop" platform to absorb the community's smart kitchen, green kitchen resources to help entrepreneurs realize their dreams. Traditional household electrical appliance enterprises, online sales platform and New Internet Company will compete in this field based on different resources they have.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Smart Kitchen Appliances will register a 28.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3170 million by 2023, from US$ 890 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Smart Kitchen Appliances market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Smart Refrigerator
- Smart Cookers
- Smart Hood
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Whirlpool Corporation
- AB Electrolux
- Samsung Electronics
- LG Electronics
- Haier Group
- BSH Appliance
- Miele & Cie KG
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Smart Kitchen Appliances consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Smart Kitchen Appliances market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Smart Kitchen Appliances manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Smart Kitchen Appliances with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Smart Kitchen Appliances submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.