For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ride-on Trowel market for 2018-2023.
The Ride On Power Trowel can be used for trowelling concrete surface through floating and finishing operations. Housing, warehouses, garages, industrial buildings and airports due to the continuous heavy load in such areas. Or required by large warehouse construction projects and airports as they have greater requirements for the flat surfaces due to the safety and set-up requirements.
First, the Ride-on Trowel industry concentration is high. United States is the biggest producer and consumer of Ride-on Trowel. There are no more than fifty manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly come from United States and Europe.
In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in Europe and United States. United States and Europe has a long history and unshakable status in this industry, like Multiquip, Wacker Neuson, Allen Engineering and Atlas Copco. They have perfect products.
Second, the global Ride-on Trowel production will increase to 28715 units in 2017, from 27381 units in 2016, it is estimated that the global Ride-on Trowel demand will develop with an average growth rate of about 4.85% from 2011 to 2021.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ride-on Trowel will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 260 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ride-on Trowel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hydrostatic Ride-on Trowel
- Mechanical Ride-on Trowel
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Wacker Neuson
- Allen Engineering
- Atlas Copco
- Parchem Construction
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ride-on Trowel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ride-on Trowel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ride-on Trowel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ride-on Trowel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ride-on Trowel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.