For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems market for 2018-2023.
Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) is a complete evaluation of the respiratory system including patient history, physical examinations, chest x-ray examinations, arterial blood gas analysis, and tests of pulmonary function.
The primary purpose of pulmonary function testing is to identify the severity of pulmonary impairment. Pulmonary function testing has diagnostic and therapeutic roles and helps clinicians answer some general questions about patients with lung disease.
Europe's sales volume accounted for the highest market share (28.23%) in 2016, followed by the North America and China.
At present, the manufactures of Pulmonary Function Testing Systems are concentrated in North America, Europe, China and Japan. Europe is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 31.42% production share in 2016. The global leading players in this market are CareFusion(BD), Schiller, CHEST, COSMED, nSpire Health, NDD MGC Diagnostics, etc.
The Pulmonary Function Testing Systems are mainly used by Hospitals, Physical Examination Center and Physician Groups. The dominant application of Pulmonary Function Testing Systems is Hospitals.
In the last few years, the total number of high-tech Pulmonary Function Testing Systems developed by domestic manufacturers is limited. This shows that the efforts to develop high-tech product in China is not enough, but also shows that the allocation space of domestic Pulmonary Function Testing Systems still need to expand. There is still a big gap compared with the imported Pulmonary Function Testing Systems.
Despite the presence of competition problems, as large demand of high-tech products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field of high-tech, emergence of technological advancements, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pulmonary Function Testing Systems will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 430 million by 2023, from US$ 340 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pulmonary Function Testing Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Portable PFT Systems
- Complete PFT Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Physical Examination Center
- Physician Groups
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- nSpire Health
- MGC Diagnostics
- Morgan Scientific
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pulmonary Function Testing Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pulmonary Function Testing Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pulmonary Function Testing Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.