For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Potting Soil market for 2018-2023.
Potting soil, also known as potting mix or potting compost, is a medium in which to grow plants, herbs and vegetables in a pot or other durable container.
Some common ingredients used in potting soil are peat, composted bark, sand, perlite and recycled mushroom compost, although many others are used and the proportions vary hugely.
In 2015, Europe is the largest supplier and consumption market of potting soil with market share of 30.83 % due to the great demand. Following Europe is North America and USA occupied market share more than 29%.
In recent years, the price of potting soil is decreasing slowly due to the decrease of raw materials cost.
In the market Compo, Sun Gro and Scotts Miracle-Gro is the leader. Copmo is the larget palyer and it major market is in Europe, Sun Gro and Scotts Miracle-Gro followed and their major market is North America.
In the global market, the market concentration degree will be higher and higher. The market share unlisted companies occupied is lower and lower. With the development of technology, the more complex product with unique formula will be more and more.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Potting Soil will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1830 million by 2023, from US$ 1550 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Potting Soil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- All-purpose Potting Soil
- Lawn and Garden Soil
- Professional Potting Soil
Segmentation by application:
- Indoor Gardening
- Lawn & Landscaping
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sun Gro
- Scotts Miracle-Gro
- ASB Greenworld
- Matécsa Kft
- Hangzhou Jinhai
- Michigan Peat
- C&C Peat
- Good Earth Horticulture
- Free Peat
- Vermicrop Organics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Potting Soil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Potting Soil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Potting Soil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Potting Soil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Potting Soil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.